I, uh… might have gone on a pretty long rant on my Twitter just now. Here’s a small sample of my frustration.
WHY DIDN’T THEY TEACH YOU ABOUT THIS IN HISTORY CLASS?
The Christian Movement for Life, aka, MOVE
- a pro-green, vegan, anti-technology group
- living in a house in West Philadelphia
- BOMBED by the Philly PD, from the air, on May 13, 1985
- YES, 1985!!!
- the city killed 11 people (5 children), burned down 65 homes in a Black, middle-class, West Philly neighborhood, and caused $50,000,000.00 damage - all to “evict” the group and recover two shotguns
- You know of Mumia Abu-Jamal (3rd photo from bottom) but did you know he was affiliated with MOVE?
- Ramona Africa (2nd photo from bottom) and one child survived
- MOVE leader John Africa was murdered that day
This was not the ONLY time an American city was bombed, btw. The first time, it was ALSO whites bombing Black people. And you want to talk about TERRORISM???
And what else don’t you know about your country and it’s treatment of Black people?
Get to Googling… AND Youtubing…
I wish I wasn’t white so my opinion would be valid on this site
i wish i wasn’t black so my life would be worth something in this country
why white people gotta pretend they know what they talking about on every single subject like I sit here everyday and watch them talk about how the Black Panthers were a racist hate group when research would quickly reveal that’s a lie and a stereotype
Land of the free home of the rich
What really scares me is that they all have significantly cheaper health care AND education, which means Americans not only make they least, they pay the most.
It’s breathtakingly amazing how the United States deposed the rulers of the Hawaiian islands, sent over white settlers to change the demographics, and then annexed the country as just another “state.”
Not everyone is going to want, accept, or know how to receive your energy. Make peace with it and move on.
FBI Uniform Crime Report Hate Crime Statistics, 2011